Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tractor Break




We need rain in most of our counties here in Wisconsin. The grass is 'crunchy' under our feet.  Ozaukee County, where this painting was painted really needs rain.  With irrigation most of the crops are growing well, but rain is still needed.  My garden here at home is being watered today from our trusty Simer water pump that is in our lake, for irrigating my neighbors and my gardens.  We are so lucky to have this water source and the pump!  Since we have a well for our drinking water we wouldn't be able to irrigate the garden from the well without fear of lowering our water table. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely art piece. It has that rural look which is very refreshing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments on my artwork. It is always good to hear from you. Have a wonderful day and I hope sales are fantastic for your products.

      Delete