Thursday, August 2, 2012

COTTAGE FLOWERS

I love summer at the lake in Wisconsin.  Warmth and sunshine with deep blue skies during the day, with cool evenings that might bring a passing storm or gentle shower.  But the best part of summers at the lake has to be our many friends that come to see us at our cottage.  Many of my friends are painters and we look forward to our quiet plein air painting time in each others company.  Breaks and or lunch contain spirited discussions about the progress of our work and catching up on our lives.
This painting, 'Cottage Flowers,' captures the joyful day I spent painting along side my art friend, Lori Beringer.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for visiting me - your paintings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thanks for the compliment, Deanne.

      Delete