Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sundae Surprise

On Sunday, I went to several stores looking for water balloons, so I could enter Carol Marines challenge on Daily Paint Works.  Her challenge was to place water balloons in a painting.  There were no water balloons at any of the stores I stopped at on Sunday.  On Monday, I went to another store when I was out, no water balloons.  On Tuesday, new store, no water balloons.  On Wednesday, at The Dollar Store they had water balloons in the back room.  As I was checking out I asked the clerk why the water balloons were not in an aisle of the store.  Her answer to me was, "Since it is autumn no one will want to buy water balloons."  I live in Florida and the day I finally found the water balloons it was 93 degrees with 90 percent humidity.
This painting will be for sale at auction starting tomorrow at www.dailypaintworks.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment