Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sunrise and One Lump or Two - The challenge paintings


It has been very, very hot here this week (makes sense since it is Florida in the summer!) and I have been painting indoors.  Both of these paintings were inspired by The Daily Paint Works challenges.  The first one was in response to the challenge to paint a raw egg yolk.  The second painting was for the challenge to paint a light bulb.  I went a little overboard and painted three bulbs instead of one and also included a sugar bowl and lid all on a six inch by six inch panel.  Oh well, I guess I just can't follow directions very well.  Both of my paintings and all of the other challenge paintings can be seen on www.dailypaintworks.com by clicking the challenge button.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamela, It IS hot here in Florida! I just got back from Ireland where it was so nice and cool! I like your light bulb challange painting...the colors are lovely! Joining your blog and hope you will take a look at mine. Your name of "Cottage Life" got me!!! My painting blog is http://egrettawells.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete